Question about Oster 10 Cups Coffee Maker Model 3297-053 (220V)
Set up clock so that It will turn no or just be able to turn it on without using the clock
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: oster coffee maker
Looks like you will have to contact Oster directly. I am unable to find replacement pots asa standalone for sale. You can contact them here:
Or you can call them at (800) 334-0759
Canadian Residents: (800) 667-8623
Posted on May 19, 2008
Pot needs cleaning. Fill reservoir with 4 cups of vinegar. Press the SELECT button until the red CLEAN indicator light turns on. Let it perk through. It will take 45-60 minutes. It brews a few cups, stops and then should brew the remainder of the vinegar. When the cycle is complete the light will burn off and the coffeemaker will turn off. Discard vinegar solution and run a couple of pots of clear water through. Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 08, 2015 | Pontiac G6 Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2013 | Panasonic Remote Control Eur7710020...
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 29, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
Aug 15, 2010 | Watches
Jul 09, 2009 | Neff B1421 Electric Single Oven
Aug 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 09, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 11, 2007 | Virgin Pulse VP-07 Clock Radio
Feb 06, 2018 | Oster 10 Cups Coffee Maker Model 3297-053...
May 21, 2010 | Oster 10 Cups Coffee Maker Model 3297-053...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: