Question about HP Pavilion p7-1030 Desktop PC Black
I was looged on, saw a message that said McAfee needed to restart my computer to install updates. Now it won't restart, I have tried system recovery/fix, over and over. Started in SAFE mode and returning to an earlier version from 10 days ago . I installed Chrome about a week ago, so I unintalled it. Now I don'y know what to do. I am not a computer person...
If you have a Windows Installation DVD at hand, you can do as below:Step 1. Insert the DVD into your detective computer and reboot; Windows Error RecoveryStep 2. Set language, time and keyboard;Step 3. Click "Repair your computer";Step 4. If you have more than one systems on your computer, choose the one you want to repair;Step 5. Click "Startup Repair" to start restoring your Windows;Step 6. After startup repair is done, you need to take out the DVD and reboot the PC.
More info, visit:windows won't start
Posted on Oct 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2012 | HP Pavilion dv7-1137us Notebook
Aug 21, 2011 | Iolo Technologies System Mechanic: Windows
Jul 08, 2011 | Ximeta (NDU10200CU)
Jun 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Install the downloaded software but it may not look like it worked on Windows 7 PCs. Vista automatically configures the settings on the bluetooth devices but for those who have Windows 7, here are the things you should do:
- Go to 'Device Manager' from 'Control Panel' -Or- just right-click on Computer Icon and choose 'Properties' and then click on 'Device Manager'.
- You'll see an 'Unknown Device' named 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device'
- Right-Click it and click on "Update Driver Software" -Or- anyway you find it easy to bring up the Update driver window.
- Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" button.
- Click "Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer".
- Select 'Bluetooth Radio' from the list if it asked you to select and then in the next window, it will show a list of drivers with Company Names in one list and Drivers in another. In the Company List choose 'Microsoft Corporation', not only Microsoft.
- From the drivers list there may be one or more drivers with the name "Windows Mobile-Based Device Support" with different driver versions. Select one or the latest.
- Ignore any warnings and keep pressing next and then Finish at last. If all goes well, the last screen will show the message that device driver is successfully installed.
Now, after manually updating the driver for your bluetooth device, in 'Device Manager' when you click on 'Bluetooth Radios', it should display one more item which will say 'Windows Mobile-based device support'.
There are few more things that you want to pay attention to. If you have already added the device in your 'bluetooth device list' that didn't work, then remove the device and add it again. After you add it, you might need to restart the computer if it gave you a connection problem error message.
I hope this will help you guys fix your bluetooth problem with Windows 7.Rate me if the message was helpfull.
May 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2010 | Mcafee Total Protection: Windows
Nov 02, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Nov 06, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: