Question about Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2017 | LG Cell Phones
Mar 11, 2014 | Tomtom One Europe v2 GPS Receiver
Jan 27, 2014 | Apple iPhone 4S
Aug 11, 2013 | Cell Phones
To calibrate the touchscreen on a nuvi 300 or 600 series:
1. Power the unit On.
2. From the Where to? / View map screen, touch Settings (wrench icon).
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Recalibrate.
5. A new screen will display that says Press Dot.
6. Touch the center of the dot.
7. Keep touching the center of the dot as it moves around the screen.
8. When Calibration Complete appears on the screen, please touch OK.
The touch-screen will now be recalibrated.
Nov 04, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Aug 25, 2010 | Visual Land V-Touch Digital Media Player
Jan 11, 2010 | Pioneer AVIC-D3 Car DVD Player
Nov 03, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: