- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sep 16, 2017 - Uploaded by Distant Lands Travel Store
http://www.distantlands.com How to set luggage locks. Simple and easy instructions on setting luggage locks.
Jun 28, 2012 - Uploaded by Eagle Creek
it comes with a 50 inch cable. so that you can use this combination to go ahead. and secure different pieces of ...
traveltips.usatoday.com > ... > Vacation Excursions > Things to Do on Vacation
When purchased, the locks are set on a factory default combination that you can change as often as you wish. Turn the number dials to the previously set combination, or to "0-0-0", the factory default combination for Samsonite luggage. Locate the reset button, usually placed to the side of the combination dials.
People also ask
How do I reset my Samsonite luggage lock?
How do you open a combination lock without the combination?
How do I set the lock on my Samsonite suitcase?
How do you change the combination on a TSA lock? Feedback
Luggage locks approved by the TSA have a universal master key that will open the locks (the keyhole you will see on your TSA lock, when you have not been provided a key ... Every TSA approved lock has an identifying mark that shows it may be opened by the master key. ... Have the lock set on your original combination.
1. Contact Masterlock.com and fill out the form, get it notarized and send it in for the combination to unlock it based on the S/N which is on the lock.(http://www.masterlock.com/faq/LostCombinations/). Good luck on this since Masterlock will end up finding something that will prevent them from giving you the combination. Its quite frustrating and NOT worth the trouble.
2. Go to home depot. Buy a 24in bolt cutter ($22) cut the stem of the lock. and replace with a new lock that you can buy from home depot for $ 29.00. If you have a key that is inside the lock box that you really need, You will now need to drill out the combinations piece by piece and the door will pop open or send the lock back to Masterlock. They will retrieve the key for you and send it back.
Try rotating the numbers on the combination dial three times to clear any previous entry (stop on the zero's if this applies) and enter your combination one more time to see if this works and gets it open.
The default is 000; to set it, hold the lock open, move the dials to your numbers, and close/open three times. This will set the combination to your numbers.
Sorry, but you can't, That's why it's called a "safe".
If you lose the keys or the combination then the safe must be cut or drilled open. Some specialist locksmiths may be able to pick the lock or crack the combination, but it usually takes so long and costs so much that destructive entry proves to be cheaper. Many safes also have unpickable locks and uncrackable combinations anyway.
would appear that you made a mistake in setting your new combination on
your Master Lock 5400d and did not register the combination at Masterlockvault.com. The only way to open your lock is by using the
correct combination. There is no other way. Most mistakes are normally
one or two digits out, so you may wish to try variations on what you
thought you set.
Apart from that you can either try every possible combination or you will need to
contact the manufacturer. But they cannot assist you if the lock does
not have a serial number (they recently stopped applying serial numbers
for greater security) and they will not assist if the lock is already
secured to anything. There are a number of other hurdles as well, click here for details.
Given that they state that you will have to wait four to six weeks for
an answer, it's going to be far quicker to just try every possible
You can not reset your lock combination without knowing the original combination you had set.
If you have forgotten your lock combination, then there are 2 solutions.
1. You could use Bolt Cutters to break the Lock open.
. Sometimes, the simplest solution is often overlooked, as your lock is
a 3 digit combination lock, and if you have about 30 minutes to spare,
then why not try all the possible combination from 000 - 999 ( 000,
001, 002, 003 through to 999) You may think this will take a long
time, but it should not take you more than 30 minutes and if the first
digit of your forgotten code starts with a 0, 1, 2, or 3.. then it will
take significantly less than 30 minutes. Try it out, as it will save
you from having to buy a new lock if you use bolt cutters.