Question about Timex Ironman Watches
Battery model in back CR 2025. I replaced battery and it depletes it within one day
The reason most is that if you replace a battery you have to reset it , if still depletes after one day. You can go to any timex or watch republic stores.. give your watch, fill up service request form.. and the branch will send it to their repair center.. and wait for their call. hope this will help.. this is their customer service nos. 8942035 loc 217 or 219
Posted on Feb 06, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The Timex Ironman manual and website says to take the watch to a repair facility. Nope! Do it yourself!
How to replace the battery in a Timex Ironman watch:
This is easier if you remove one of the rubbery wrist bands.
1. Take note of the position of the metal back cover. You'll need to reinstall it exactly as you see it in order to hear the alarm.
2. Remove the four screws that hold the metal back cover, and pry off the cover.
3. There is a round metal clip that holds the battery in place, covered with a transparent plastic cover which likely says, "Unlatch to remove battery". Within the center of each clip, there's a small opening just large enough for a straight pin to be inserted. A jewelers screwdrive won't work - use a straight pin. Insert a straight pin into the tiny opening at the edge of the clip, and wiggle it. The clip should release. You'll only need to unlatch one side of the battery retaining ring.
4. Gently pry up the batter retaining clip, then pry up the battery. Insert new battery.
5. Replace the clip.
6. Insert a flat blade screwdriver into a slot which has two "electrodes" or pins - they need to be shorted with the screwdriver to reset the watch. Just touch the screwdriver blade across the two pins to short it.
7. Reinstall the back cover but be sure to position the cover so the alarm sounding place ( a small disc attached to the inside back cover) will reside over the sounding spring.
8. Insert screws.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
SOURCE: timex watch battery
depends on where you buy them and the brand they can range from 1 dollar on sites such as ebay or 2.99 at stores such as walgreens or cvs (drugstores) or walmart, battery plus etc.
Posted on Oct 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2015 | Watches
Jun 29, 2008 | Sportline Watches
Sep 16, 2014 | Watches
Mar 21, 2011 | Watches
Jul 05, 2010 | Gametime Seattle Sonics Coach Series Watch
Mar 10, 2010 | Cartier Tank Francaise W51001Q3 Wrist...
Oct 03, 2009 | Seiko Kinetic watch
Sep 29, 2009 | Ultrak Watches
Oct 01, 2007 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Jul 08, 2019 | Timex Watches
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!