Question about Apple iPod touch
I recently converted my Divx movie to MP4 using a converter. Every time I try to transfer that movie to my ipod touch it will not let me. Any ideas? It's in the right format,.... Any help will be greatly apreciated... I travel every week and I can only read so much.
You could try Leawo iTransfer to transfer MP4 movies to iPod. Just follow the below steps.
1. Run Leawo iTransfer on your computer and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will recognize your iPhone and automatically detect the contents in your iPhone. Then the software will show the libraries of your iPhone in the left sidebar.
2. Click "Movies" in the left sidebar, and the contents will be shown in the right part of the window. If your Movie Library is empty, the software will offer an "Add File" button in the middle of the window to help you add video files from computer. Or you can click "File > Add > Add File/Add Folder" at the upper right corner of the window to add video files from your computer.
3. After choosing files, the software will start transferring videos from PC to iPhone. The progress bar in the dialog will show you the percentage of the transfer process, and when the transfer is done, you will get the videos in the target folder.
We all know that Apple has not enabled its iTunes to transfer video from iPhone to iTunes or computer. However, with Leawo iTransfer, you could easily transfer video from iPhone to computer or iTunes, as well as other data and file types like pictures, messages, notes, etc.
For more details, check: How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
Posted on Sep 05, 2019
Well, there are several problems that could be happening:
1. You can make sure you converted it right by converting it through software such as Handbrake (Google it)
2. Make sure that your computer that you are trying to get the video from is the computer that you normally sync with. You cannot get video or music from any other computer except for the one you sync with.
3. Either turn off "automatically sync my iPod with this computer" or import the movie into iTunes first and then transfer it
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 02, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
on Jun 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Jan 18, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 25, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
on Dec 28, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
447 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!