Question about Honeywell Udc2500 2 Output Relay Tc Input
How to reset to factory set Honeywell UDC2500
The procedure to restore the factory configuration on the Honeywell UDC2500 is on page 180 in the PDF manual from Honeywells website.
1. Turn off power to the instrument for at least 5 seconds.
2. Turn power back on and simultaneously press the "FUNCTION" and the UP keys. This must be done while "TEST DONE" is being displayed.
3. If step was performed correctly, the instrument will now display "UDC" [Upper line] "UPDATE" [Lower line]
4. Press the "FUNCTION" key. The instrument will now display "DIS" [Upper] "RESTORE" [Lower]
5. Press the up arrow key. The instrument will display "CFG" "RESTORE".
6. Press the "FUNCTION" key. The instrument will display "DOIN" "RESTORE"
After that the instrument will go through a restart.
Hopefully this helps.
Posted on Oct 17, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2017 | Honeywell Heating & Cooling
Sep 19, 2017 | Honeywell Heating & Cooling
Aug 14, 2016 | Honeywell Home Security
Mar 27, 2015 | Home Security
Mar 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2011 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Jan 12, 2018 | Honeywell Heating & Cooling
Aug 16, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
May 16, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
1,063 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: