Strange silhouetting and a vertical strip
If A vertical strip appears on the screen when recording a dark background or the subject is blooming or silhouetting, you need to adjust the BLC.
* The contrast between the subject and the background is too great for the camcorder to operate normally.
* Make the background brighter to reduce the contrast or use the BLC function while you are recording in a brighter environment.
BLC (Back light Compensation)
* BLC works in CAMERA/M.REC mode.B
* Back lighting exists when the subject is darker than the background:
1. The subject is in front of a window.
2. The person to be recorded is wearing white or shiny clothes and is placed against a bright background; the person?s face is too dark to distinguish his/her features.
3. The subject is outdoors and the background is overcast.
4. The light sources are too bright.
5. The subject is against a snowy background.
1. Set the power switch to CAMERA mode.
2. Press the BLC button.
Normal - BLC - Normal
BLC enhances the subject.
* When NITE PIX to set to ON, the BLC function does not work.
* The BLC function will not operate in EASY mode.
Sep 07, 2005 |
Samsung DouCam VP-D5000i Mini DV Digital...