Question about Apple iPod nano
You can connect your iPod to laptop through a USB cable. If you mean you laptop can recognize your iPod, you can follow these steps to fix the problem.
1. Try another USB cord or USB cable.
2. Restrart your computer for a try.
3. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this way can fix many general iPod problems.
4. Update your iTunes to the latest version. Plug in your iPod, then in iTunes in the top left corner click help> run diagnostics. On the box that comes up, check the last two things. Click next and it should identify your iPod.
5. You may try this iPod transfer, it's a nice iTunes alternative that can help you upload music and video to iPod, I always use it to sync my iPod when my iTunes can't recognize my iPod, it's easy to use and works pretty well
http://www.ipod-transfer-copy.com/ipod-iphone-to-computer-transfer-cucusoft.html6. Take your iPod to Apple store, the technical support may help you fix the problem.
Posted on May 23, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2011 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Aug 16, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
May 24, 2009 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
May 12, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 30, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 28, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: