Question about IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
It depends upon what you mean by "USE".
0. Do you HAVE bluetooth?
- there is a bluetooth light over the keyboard (of course probably not lit)
- there is a bluetooth identifier on the bottom of the laptop
- the FN+5 key brings up a menu of (possibly, wireless) and Bluetooth.
0.1 if NOT then you need to ADD a bluetooth USB adapter
1. Use to synchronize a PIM or cell phone or other DATA connection
- This should be fine; you need to solve (0) first (that you HAVE the hardware) then the driver, then have it running
2. Use a bluetooth headset to listen to audio.
- this you can *NOT* do with the default IBM bluetooth stack - I tried, an "audio adapter" for the bluetooth was simply not supplied by IBM. It would require changing to some non-IBM bluetooth stack, and I chose not to do that so never got a bluetooth headset working with my T41.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Unfortunately you cannot download the recovery CD for free, you can download them but it is going to cost you.
Take a look at this site for all IBM Thinkpad recovery CD's >>>>
Good luck and thanks for using FixYa!!
Posted on May 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2012 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
Aug 01, 2012 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
Feb 23, 2012 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
Jul 10, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
Jun 05, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
May 26, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
Apr 20, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
Dec 18, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
Nov 15, 2017 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
696 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!