Question about Quinny Buzz Jogger
I just got a used quinny Sx stroller I can't figure out how to close/ fold it down.
In the middle of the underneath of the pushing handle, below where the hand brake lever is there should be a button. If there is, this is what you do.
1) put the foot brake on so the rear wheels wont turn.
2) unclip the clips on the frame that allow you to adjust the height of the pushing handle, they open up, and leave them open, like this the handle you push the buggy with should slide up and down.
3) pull this handle out to its tallest position
4) Hold the handle and press the button mentioned at the start in and hold it in
5) Then quite quickly push the handle down as though you were either pushing it to lower its pushing height, or shoving it away in a temper. It needs to be a firm and quick movement.
Ta da!! After a couple of tries it should click and fold up.
I hope this helps.
Posted on May 13, 2009
Hi! i jus bought back a second hand quinny speedi but it seems cant automaticly fold itself. HELP!!!!
Posted on Apr 29, 2011
You can get the instructions online, just google it. I think the mothercare site does them
Posted on Aug 11, 2010
I have a quinny speedy pram and i am unsure on how to fold it when it turns in to a buggy?
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is a little orange tab on the right hand side, lift this up and there are 2 pull up things on each side. you must pull up at same time with both.
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2013 | Quinny ZAPP Stroller
Apr 22, 2012 | Quinny Speedi Jogger
Jun 12, 2011 | Quinny Buzz4 Jogger
Apr 15, 2011 | Quinny Buzz Jogger
May 26, 2010 | Quinny Buzz Jogger
May 14, 2010 | Quinny Buzz Three Wheel Stroller
Jul 16, 2009 | Quinny Buzz Three Wheel Stroller
Mar 09, 2009 | Quinny Freestyle 3 XL Stroller
4,643 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: