Question about Frigidaire FFHS2313L Side by Side Refrigerator
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if water is running in, your tubes are not frozen. More than likely it is the arms that eject the ice are not working and turning to move them out. Check that. Ours were moving some, but not all the way around. We called someone out and they said it would be $500 to fix. We ordered the part online after calling the company and getting the part number, it was a $110, looked up the manual online, it took 3 screws removed and 1 connection and me and my mom replaced it. Not as hard as the tell you, just get online and find the manual that tells you how. I promise not hard, we were very proud of ourselves!!
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
Looks to me your model had the older style ice maker that uses micro-switches to tell what is next in the six parts of one complete cycle. Some times those switch's stick on or off and tend to break. Here is a link to an exploded view=> 5303918344 Ice Maker Exploded View
Let me know if you have any questions so I may help you better, Thanks, Sea Breeze
You can try to disassemble and repair, just be aware that the lever spring will be the hardest part to understand putting back in if you by chance pull the facing off it can jump out of its location giving you hours of fun trying to return to its proper place. The ice maker replacement part is=> Click on photo or 5303918344
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
SOURCE: Frigidaire Ice Maker not working
I have a Frigidaire side by side refrigerator freezer MRS20WRGW0. I had the thermostat-defrost replaced yesterday. Now the ice maker isn't working, doesn't have water in the "tray" part that makes ice, but does still dispense water through the door. What could be causing this problem?
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2014 | Scotsman Ice Maker 600LB CM3 30inW...
Sep 28, 2013 | Scotsman Ice Maker CM3 30inW Cubed Ice...
Mar 24, 2013 | Scotsman Cooled Modular Contour Cuber Air...
Jan 03, 2012 | Scotsman Ice Maker CM3 30inW Cubed Ice...
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Feb 23, 2010 | Frigidaire FRS3R5EMB Side by Side...
Dec 01, 2008 | Scotsman Cooled Modular Contour Cuber Air...
Jun 22, 2008 | Roper RT21AKXKQ Top Freezer Refrigerator
Dec 23, 2006 | Kenmore 55693 Side by Side Refrigerator
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: