Question about Brinks Locks & Locksmithing
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To bad you dismantled. Here is the turning sequence:
General Turning Sequence Instruction NOTE SAFE MODEL 5054/5055/5059/5080/5081/5084/5111/5190/5195/5575/5700/5702.
Combinations consist of FOUR (4) positions (numbers).
BEFORE YOU START
Before you begin, please clear all settings by turning the dial CLOCKWISE (to the right)
three times. We also recommend to try the procedure with your safe door open first. Then
follow these steps:
1. Start the dial on 0 (zero).
2. Turn the dial to the RIGHT, passing your first combination number FOUR (4)
times and stopping at that number on the fifth time around.
3. Turn the dial to the LEFT, passing your second combination number TWO (2)
times and stopping at that number the third time around.
4. Turn the dial to the RIGHT, passing your third combination number ONE (1) time
and stopping at that number the second time around.
5. Turn the dial to the LEFT, to the last combination number and STOP.
6. Insert the key in the cylinder lock and turn RIGHT to open.
Your safe should now be opened.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2018 | Locks & Locksmithing
Jan 04, 2017 | Home Security
Jul 22, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
May 23, 2014 | Brinks Locks & Locksmithing
May 21, 2014 | Brinks 1-1/2 In. Brass Combination...
May 11, 2014 | Brinks 1-1/2 In. Brass Combination...
Nov 29, 2013 | Brinks 4-Dial Combination Padlock
Nov 04, 2013 | Brinks 1-1/2 In. Brass Combination...
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: