Question about Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Just click sound
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: not working of gta.5 game
Try cleaning it with a micro-fiber cloth, I bought one for about $3.00 at my video rental store, if it's scratched get it buffed at BlockBuster don't remember how much they charge, but less then $4.00, if all that don't work, on the instruction manual is the address of the company, send it just the disk, with the sales receipt, and a letter explaning that it don't work, this happened to me with Crash Tag Team Racing, and it was BRAND new! no scratches! frooze up after passing a few levels, so I sent it back to the company, to get it replaced!
Posted on Sep 22, 2007
well, it must be a problem with your game files, because most loading processes are done by the Installed game files .
if other blu-ray games are running well, i guess you don't need to worry about the lens .
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
It's DNS error which means your router is having a hard time sorting IP address' for devices usually a cold boot to the PS3
and Router solves it wait 20 secs before turning router back on once
its dialed out boot up the PS3 and then try it. But if not do this
1) Leave your PS3 settings on automatic/easy (probably what you already had it set as before).
2) Locate the IP address of your router. For example’s sake, mine is a D-Link DI-604 with IP 192.168.0.1
3) Open a web browser (Firefox or Internet Explorer for example) on a computer connected to your router (The PS3’s browser might also work but I didn’t try that).
4) In the address bar, type in the IP address of your router.
5) If it asks for a username and password, enter whatever you set it as. If you never set one, check the manual with your router and it will probably give the default username and password. If you can’t find one, try username “admin” with no password.
6) Once you get in, look for the setting to enter "DNS Primary and Secondary." (In mine, it was under “WAN.”) Once you find it, enter the values above for DNS (188.8.131.52 primary and 184.108.40.206 secondary). - Mine had 0.0.0.0 for both primary and secondary before I did this which makes me further believe that this was the problem. - Make sure to apply the changes.
7) Check the connection on your PS3 and hope that it is working.
By the way what router are you using that also helps to provide that info and does it have the latest Firmware update to it usually they say never to update if it works fine but I find updating such things fixes other faults you may come up with later on I do update my NetGear DG834GT router when a new 1 comes out.
I hope this works and good luck. Please vote appropriately and leave a message.
Posted on Oct 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 12, 2014 | Rockstar Games GTA 5 V [Ps3 Game] US NTSC...
Jul 18, 2014 | Rockstar Games Playstation 3 Grand Theft...
Dec 23, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 17, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 23, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: