Question about Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Does lenovo b575-1410 have one key recovery f11 doesnt work
Posted by Anonymous on
According to their website it does....but it is not F11.
Follow the link below for your User Manual.
Posted on May 30, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: one key recovery is deleted
if you mean to restore the one key recovery
copy the one key recovery partition from other laptop with Hiren all in one Cd
inside the cd you can found norton ghost
then choose the operation
choose to image
save to any partition
then proceed the image creation
then copy the file *.gho
to your hard disk drive
then make a partition that at same size with the one click recovery partition
then run again norton ghost at hiren CD like before
choose the operation
choose from image
designate where the .gho file is located
then follow the prompt
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Make sure you did it correctly. Computer should be OFF when doing the one key recovery. Turn off the computer then press the small button right beside the power button. Your computer should automatically turned on and you will go straight to one key recovery software. If this will not happen, then the one key recovery is destroyed. We need to re-image your Harddrive to have that one key recovery software back to you computer. You may call Lenovo technical support department for further assistance on how you are going to send your laptop to our depot department.
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/elixirjose_00375ea24bd8141b
Posted on May 30, 2010
SOURCE: i need to restore my
I believe you're having problem with the Operating System on your computer. Unfortunately, Lenovo will not provide a product key for the Operating System since the an OEM version. What you can do is reinstall the Operating System using the One Key Recovery Sofware or the Recovery Disc that came with the computer. Follow these steps for you to be able to reinstall the Operating System using the One Key Recovery.
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Press the little button near the power button, it usually do have a drawing of an icon that looks like a horse shoe or a headset.
3. There will be a window that will appear which do have three option, One Key Antivirus, One Key Recovery and System Setup. Choose One key Recovery.
4. There will be another window that will appear which do have two option, Restore from initial backup and Restore from user backup,Choose Restore from initial back up
5. It will asked you if you want to continue, Just click on OK or YES.
6. Once done, Reboot the computer.
For Recovery Disc,
1. Insert the disc inside the drive.
2. Turn off the computer then turn it back on and keep on tapping F12
3. There will a window that will appear which do have three options, HDD,ODD/DVD/CD, and NAT, choose ODD/DVD/CD
4. It will asked you to press any key immediately, you will need to press any key immediately so that it will boot from ODD.
5. It will asked you to choose a partition, choose Disc 0 partition 1
6. Reboot computer once done.
I hope this information will be helpful. Thank you for using FixYa...
Posted on Jul 21, 2011
SOURCE: I have a lenovo y560 laptop and I'm having a problem with the one key recovery program. When I launch it from the windows the laptop restarts and when I press the key(system restore key) the lapto
You may have hardware issues or the window files are corrupted, if you made a backup recovery on a DVD disc try it know, if that fails the hard drive needs to be assessed for replacement.
Posted on Mar 25, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2016 | Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 Netbook
Nov 29, 2014 | Lenovo ThinkPad Twist S230u 33472PU...
May 19, 2014 | Lenovo Ideapad U350 Laptop Notebook
If your Lenovo desktop is pre-installed with Windows operational system, press one-key reset key when your laptop is power off. Or press Shift + B to come back to factory setting instantly when Lenovo desktop is open.
Or press F2 when your Lenovo desktop is powering on. Few seconds later, a dialog pops up with several options, one-key reset and reset factory setting. Follow the operation wizard to reset factory setting is OK.
Jan 01, 2013 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2011 | E-Machines Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2011 | Lenovo G550 Notebook
Jul 04, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Notebook
Jun 01, 2011 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Notebook
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: