Please can you tell me how to change time and date. thank you. Wendy
The current time and date are shown on the display when the machine is on and ready for use (standby mode). The time and date are printed on all faxes you send.
Note: If power to the machine is cut off for over 30 minutes, when power is restored, the machine prompts you to reset the time and date.
1. Press Setup. The display shows the first setup menu; FAX NUMBER/NAME.
2. Press left arrow or right arrow until 'TIME/DATE SETUP' appears, then press
Start/Enter. The display asks you to choose a date format.
3. Press Start/Enter.
4. Press left arrow or right arrow until you find the desired date format, then press
If you select USA, the time and date appears in the order of month, day, then year. The EUROPE format will be displayed in the order of day, month, then year.
The display shows the currently set time and date using the selected date format.
5. Enter the correct time and date using the number keypad.
Day = 01~31
Month = 01~12
Year = four digits
Hour = 00~23
Minute = 00~59
You can also use left arrow or right arrow to move the cursor under the digit you want
to correct, then enter a new number.
6. Press Start/Enter when the time and date on the display is correct. If you enter an invalid number, the machine beeps and does not proceed to the next step. If this happens, just reenter the correct number.
The display shows the time and date you have set, then returns to
06-25-1999 12:30 ('USA' type)
Nov 25, 2010 |
Samsung SF-5100 Plain Paper Laser Fax