Question about KitchenAid KSM90 Ultra Power Series Stand Mixer
Was going to replace the worm gear but it isn't broken.
Something must be broken if the motor is turning and the planetary is not. It will be one of the following, we will start from the first point of contact with the armature
1) Worm gear broken (fuse gear) you say no teeth broken
2) Worm gear not broken but whole unbroken plastic part not gripping aluminium boss
3) Pin through worm gear broken or missing
4) Pin through centre (or bevel) gear broken or missing
5) Pin through small gear in planetary broken or missing
6) Pin through planetary hub centre shaft broken or missing
The most common ones in order of likelihood are, 1, 2, 3 and 6
Posted on Dec 29, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2013 | KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series Stand...
Jun 06, 2008 | KitchenAid KP2671 Professional 6 Series...
Jun 19, 2011 | KitchenAid KSM90 Ultra Power Series Stand...
Oct 12, 2010 | KitchenAid RRKP50 350 Watts Stand Mixer
Aug 12, 2010 | Hobart A200 Stand Mixer
Feb 01, 2010 | KitchenAid KP2671 Professional 6 Series...
Jan 30, 2010 | KitchenAid Food Mixers
Nov 21, 2009 | KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer
Apr 22, 2009 | Kenwood Food Mixers
Mar 11, 2009 | KitchenAid KSM5PS Heavy Duty Stand Mixer
421 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: