Question about Amazon Stores
Posted by Anonymous on
To return an item you ordered:
1) Go to the Returns Support Centre, and click Return items.
2) Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order.
3) Select the items you want to return.
4) Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.
5) To continue, do one of the following:
· If the item was sold by Amazon.co.uk, select your return option.
· If the item was sold by a Seller, click Submit for Approval.
6) Select your preferred return method.
7) Print your label and return authorization. Some returns won't require you to print a label or authorization. If you don't have a printer when you're completing your return, you can print later.
8) Put the return authorization inside of your package and attach the label to the outside.
See here: Build Online Store
Posted on May 06, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2017 | Cell Phones
Nov 14, 2017 | Clothing Accessories
May 16, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2016 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Dec 29, 2014 | Amazon Kindle 3G
Dec 23, 2014 | Graham Field Stainless Steel Triple Cut...
Aug 13, 2014 | Shopnbc aDRESSing Woman Cowl Neck Tank Top...
Apr 24, 2010 | Amazon Stores
610 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: