Question about Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
1) Press PROG button.
2) Press CO or INTERCOM button twice. Choose between 1-30 type of ring tones.
3) Press ENTER or STORE button.
4) Press EXIT or PROG.
Hey refer to the manual for more details:
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: KX-T7633 Voicemail rings
The Voice Mail feature is set by your phone company, not by the phone. Typically the phone company will set it for 20 seconds, or approximately 4 rings. This is called your voice mail "Ring Cycle"
Call them up (the customer service number should be on your phone bill) and they should be able to increase or decrease your ring cycle for you at no charge.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
From the main phone, press PROG **1234 and dial 004. Press ENTER 2 times (watch out, it moves on the display) and you will be looking at 101 : OPERATOR if it's still unprogrammed. Keep pressing NEXT until you get to the one you want to change and use a combination of the keypad and the AUTO ANS button to spell out the new name. The STORE button saves it, the right arrow and clear button step back and forth on the line you're entering.
You can pick up the handset and drop it back into the cradle when you're done to exit.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
There are several way that may adjust the Panasonic phone clock, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
SOURCE: how to change extension name
depending on programming restrictions:
at ext 101
1) press "PROG"
3) the user programming password (most likely "1234")
6) enter the extension number you wish to change
7) txt out the name (you must use the direction pad in the bottom right corner of your phone if you have 2 letters in a row that are on the same key)
8) press the "AUTO DIAL/STORE" button
9) lift hand set and hang up
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2014 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Oct 16, 2013 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Sep 14, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Mar 01, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Aug 11, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jun 08, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Sep 29, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 30, 2017 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
5,351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!