Question about Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap 66801 Wristwatch
Set multiple alarms. If any alarm is active,(picture of alarm hear) appears in time display A. Press MODE repeatedly until ALARM appears, followed by ALM1. Press STOP/RESET to select Alarm to set. B. Press SET/RECALL to set alarm. HOURS digits will flash. Press +/- to change HOURS. C. Press NEXT and +/- to set MINUTES, AM or PM (if primary time display is in 12-hour format), DAILY, WKDAYS, WKENDS, or day of the week (weekly alarm). D. Press DONE to exit. E. Press +/- to set different Alarm. Set as above. F. In Alarm mode, press START/SPLIT to turn Alarm ON or OFF. TIP: Alarms apply to selected Time Zone of watch display. Backup Alarm sounds after 5 minutes if no button is pressed. Turning off any Alarm or backup will not affect other alarms. http://assets.timex.com/user_guides/W191_M131/W191_M131_NA_EN.pdf
Posted on Dec 01, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2012 | Timex Expedition Watches
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
May 17, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
May 15, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
May 15, 2010 | Watches
May 14, 2010 | Watches
Jan 15, 2010 | Watches
Nov 05, 2009 | Pulsar Chronograph Watch
Dec 12, 2008 | Watches
Aug 15, 2008 | Timex T5K018 Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Flix...
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!