Phone Book Transfer Nokia N70 - Blackberry 9000
Syncronization! The Nokia phone will not just easily transfer or sync the contacts to your Black Berry because they are running on 2 different softwares.
In order for you to transfer all the contacts to your Black Berry is through synchronization
The Nokia N70 came with a CD called the Nokia PC Suite. And Black Berry should have a sync software.
What are the things you need:
2. Nokia N70
3. Black Berry phone
4. Nokia PC Suite CD
5. Black Berry sync software
1. Install the Nokia PC suite to the computer.
2. Connect the Nokia N70 to the computer.
3. Export all the Contacts from Nokia N70 to your computer (refer to the manual)
4. Once the contacts are saved in your computer, disconnect the Nokia and connect your Black Berry.
5. Run the sync software of Black Berry and import the Contacts that are saved in the computer going to your Black Berry (refer to the manual of Black berry).
This is hiow to transfer the contacts from one phone to another.
I would also suggest to contact Nokia so that you will have a clearer idea on how to do it.
May 23, 2009 |
RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone