Question about PayPal Accounts
I have not opened aPayPal account in the past , but when I want to open a new account , I am told that I already have one. How do I fix thisplease? my email is email@example.com
If you've forgotten your PayPal password but you remember your email address, follow these steps to regain access to your account:
Go to our Log In page.
Click Having trouble logging in?
Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next. (You'll be asked to confirm your identity by selecting a verification method.)
Select how you want to recover your password, and click Next. (You'll be shown some options such as Have us call you, Receive a text, Receive an email, Answer your security questions, Confirm through Facebook Messenger or Confirm your identity using Google.)
Posted on Jun 18, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my paypal account
How do I get a new password?
A If you forgot your password, you can create a new password. Here's how:
1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click the Home tab at the top of the page.
3. Click password under the Log In button.
4. Enter your PayPal email address.
5. Enter the security code by typing the letters and numbers shown, without spaces.
6. Click Continue.
You can change your password or security questions from your profile. Here's how:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click Password in the Account Information column.
5. Select either Password or Security Question.
6. Click Edit. You may be asked to confirm that this is your account.
7. Enter your current PayPal password.
8. Enter and re-enter your new PayPal password.
9. Select your security questions and enter the answers.
10. Click Save.
What if I've forgotten my password for the Sandbox?
A You can reset your password after confirming your identity. You will be asked to choose a new password. Be sure to choose a unique password that you can easily remember.
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com.
2. Click Trouble Logging In?.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Click Submit.
5. PayPal will send an email to your email address. Follow the instructions in this email.
it doesn't ask for credit card number make sure you're logging at www.paypal.com and not somebody else's web site you might be a victim on phished websites.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Try to clear your browser cache first then try the link again.
To clear your browser cache:
Internet Explorer 7
P.S.: If this information was helpful, please rate this solution.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
You will need to contact paypal support. Here is a help topic they created:
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
Use another card or you will have to contact Paypal if you do not control the other account. Perhaps another family member has an account and has used that card?
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
You can email them your previous email address and explain you concern. That is the only one way to get it fixed,
Once they erase your records then you can add it to this account, else they may give you an option to use the previous account.
Posted on Sep 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2015 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Oct 15, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Oct 02, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Jun 29, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Jun 02, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Mar 20, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 08, 2010 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 11, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 11, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: