Hard rest nokia 210
To hard reset nokia 210 follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Turn off the phone by pressing and holding Power button.
2. Open up the dialer by pressing Call key.
3. Tap this code using keypad: "* + 3".
4. Release the buttons that were held, if you see Nokia logo.
5. Confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key.
6. The phone will restart now.
1. Switch on the handset.
2. Tap this secret code: *#7370#
3. Press your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
4. The phone will reset.
1. Turn on the phone.
2. Press Menu button and go to Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore.
3. Confirm your decision -> press Yes.
4. The phone will reset
Warning: Performing a hard reset will erase all your data so back up the data before performing a hard reset.
Dec 22, 2014 |
Nokia Cell Phones