Question about DISH Network Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
Since you dont have a popular brand set you should try using the scan method. Here is a link with a video to help program your dishnetwork remote to work with your set. http://www.disheez.com/videos/dish-network-video/programming-dish-network-remote/
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jason_77a19afa8d604dee
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
On your dish remote, press and hold the tv button until all 4 buttons light up, then release. push either of the power buttons once. Now start pushing the down channel button, It's the one right below select, continue pushing it until tv turns off. When tv goes off push down button one more time then push up button, when tv turns back on stop and press # key, tv light will flash 3 times and should be set. Note....if u press down button and tv does not turn off after going through all codes( tv light will start flashing) press cancel and try again only channel up this time. hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Hi! I will be more than glad to assist you in this concern. this are the tv codes for sanyo. 542, 589, 590, 591, 592,
609. this is how to reprogram you remote to the sanyo tv. you need to press and hold the tv button that is on the upper portion of the remote, on the right side of the sat button. wait until all mode lights lit up, once all lights lit up, release it and then press number ex.. 542 then followed by the pound button, then you will see that the pound button will flash 3 times, it means that the code is program to the remote. note: while your doing the reprogramming of the remote you need to be in front of the tv about 2 to 3 feet away and the tv should be on.. granting u try all the code and none of them works.. try to scan the code of the tv by pressing and hold the tv button wait until all mode light lit up, then press 500 then pound, tv button will flash 3 times, lets say the last code is 500 and it did not work, press again the tv button and wait until all mode lights up, press on the re tv button if you have, but just incase u have only 1 red button for the power, press it once, then press the up button every 1 sec for 5mins. once the tv turn off then press the pound button and the tv button will flash 3 times, it means that you got the code for the sanyo tv, to check the code: Press the POUND (#) button twice. The mode button
flashes the number for each digit of the device code, with a pause between the groups of flashes. A quick flash is for zero. For example, if the code is 570, the mode button flashes five times, pauses, flashes seven times, pauses, and flashes once quickly... lets say that this remote works before with the sanyo and suddenly it quit working , pls call 1-800-333-3474 and ask for the replacement for the dishnetwork remote, remote is bad. please feel free to get in touch if you have any query..
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
on Jul 05, 2010 | DISH Network ViP 612
Feb 06, 2011 | Universal Remote Control GAMER Remote...
Jan 15, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 27, 2010 | DISH Network EZ Remote Remote Control
Jul 25, 2010 | Emerson LC320EM8 32 in. LCD TV
Jul 18, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 12, 2009 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 08, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA XBR 52 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Aug 29, 2009 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jan 03, 2019 | DISH Network Televison & Video
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: