Question about DISH Network Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jason_77a19afa8d604dee
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
SOURCE: Viore tv won't see dish network
I will assume this is a direct connect from the wall plate to the TV. With that said you need to run a scan on the set to lock in the channel the second TV is modulated to either 60 air or 73 cable usually. Go into the menu on the tv and select the auto channel search. Some sets scan both sides at once others require you to choose cable or off air. Once this is done you should find the signal.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks for using Fix Ya.
Posted on Dec 21, 2009
try some of the akai tv codes in dish network directory, firstone worked for me, hope it works for you
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2011 | Samsung Electronics TV Remote
Jan 23, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 29, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 25, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 19, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jun 04, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Apr 05, 2010 | Toymax Viore 42 in. Plasma TV
Dec 13, 2009 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jan 03, 2019 | DISH Network Televison & Video
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: