Question about Dogs
He will haunch as if he is going to go and nothing comes out. Vet had me give mine a baby lax and if no movement i was to bring him in. It worked in about 5 mins. Other times i gave a tbls for vegtable oil in a few spoonfulls of his fav wet dog food
Posted on Sep 10, 2019
The only info I can give you is if it tries to pass stool and nothing comes out, then that might be an indicator. Do not take it lightly though. If you see bloating of any kind this could be an obstruction which is life threatening. Some breeds are actually prone to getting constipation but usually the smaller breeds. When I raised GSP, I had to put one down as she ate half a Frisbee and the obstruction caused part of her intestines to die. I always kept dried apricots around. Give the dog no more than 3 and prunes work also. I wish you luck but observe the dog closely and your vet can also call something in to **** store.
Posted on Oct 23, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First, I'm not a vet.
* You should have the vet check. (blockage, infection, bloat, etc.)
*** Following for information only. ***
* Check if dog is really eating and holding in food.
* Look for yellow, white foamy spots on floor (bile)
* Check if they are trying to cough up something but only clear liquid or food is expelled.
* If any of these conditions exists then see the vet.
* Otherwise, check the diet and what foods are eaten.
* Note restricted foods; Onions, Grapes, Nuts, Chocolate, Garlic (though some say 1 clove a week is okay to control worms.)
* 100% organic pumpkin (no spices) is good for digestion, usually for controlling the 'runs' though it's okay a couple times a week to keep plumbing running smooth.
* check on line or with vet for recommended diet.
* Ask the vet for additional advice. (most don't charge to answer questions over phone.)
Posted on Aug 19, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
May 11, 2016 | Music
Oct 19, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2012 | Health & Beauty
is such a great idea! I took the time to
find you a few video tutorials on youtube about making your own dog treats -
hope this helps.
Jul 23, 2012 | Dogs
Apr 15, 2011 | TOPICS Entertainment SNAP! Dog Training...
Feb 06, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: