Question about Home Security

1 Answer

Replacement usb cable for Jazz HDV 140s recorder

I have lost it in a move and need to replace it but do not know what part number to order

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 364 Answers


Posted on Apr 09, 2019


6 Suggested Answers


6ya staff

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017



  • 423 Answers

SOURCE: Need USB Cable for JAZZ JDC27

You can get that cable at your local electronics store, or you can get it online. I believe it is a USB mini b.

Thanks for coming to FixYa.


Posted on Mar 01, 2009


  • 73 Answers

SOURCE: Need User Manual

Hope these links help you out.

Here is a link to a generic manual for the HDV-188.

Here is another link to a discussion forum, there are a few more links on this page you might find helpful.

Thanks, and please rate my solution if it is helpful to you.

Posted on Mar 06, 2009


Michael Thomas

  • 3051 Answers

SOURCE: I lost the cable to charge my Jazz HDV178 digital

Hello there:
If you contact the manufacture of the device they probably will be able to help you locate the cord.
Also radioshack or best buy or a reputable electronics dealer should also be able to help you get what you need. ok?
hope this helps you out some..
best regards mike

Posted on Sep 09, 2009


  • 4 Answers

SOURCE: Battry charger

i lost my charger for my jazz hdv 178 camera and i dont know how much another one will cost,do you know how much they cost and where i can probably get one.

Posted on May 31, 2010



  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: how long should it take to format a 8GB sd card in a Jazz camcorder

okay I had the same problem. Turns out you really have to push the SD card in pretty hard. It should be flush with the base (as in not sticking out at all). Did that worked like a charm.

Posted on Mar 28, 2012

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have lost my keys to my 1994 Lincoln TowncarHow do you Hot wire it

If you've lost your keys, you won't be able to unlock the steering wheel or shift selector level, and you will not be able to drive your vehicle, even to move. Visit your local Lincoln dealer, give them your VIN number, and order a replacement key.

May 15, 2015 | Lincoln Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a Delta 36-979 table saw. In a recent move, it seems I lost the drive belt when I took the motor off for ease of moving. Can I get a replacement at a local auto parts store or do I need to order...

I can't find any specs for this belt, You can buy it online from them the part number is 643928 and the cost is around 7.22, Sorry but this is the only information I can find for you.

Apr 17, 2011 | Delta 36-979 10" Left-Tilt Contractor's...

1 Answer

Lost the power cable during a move and need a replacement.

The item number for the power cord is 8120-8882 The item number for the power supply is 0957-2094 You can order them by clicking here or by clicking here

Jan 23, 2010 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer

1 Answer

I have lost the stand for my 42" Olevia LCD TV in my last move. Does anyone know if I can order a replacement anywhere

Yes you can order this stand on this web sites

Jan 04, 2010 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Lost my Linksys WRT150N power adapter moving to my new house. Need to replace it. I know its 12v. Can't find the specs anywhere, nor can I find a replacement product. Can I get one at Radio Shack?

The specs are
Model:AD12v/1 A-sw,
input:100v-240v-0.5a 50-60hz
output:+12v 1.0A Max

This will fit your linksys router, although I do not know if radio shack will carry this. Your best bet would be to order one online, or go to a computer store and see if they will order one for you.

Dec 21, 2009 | Linksys WRT150N Wireless N Router -...

1 Answer

Lost screw for ellis 4 in 1 sleeo system

Please call Simplicity Customer Service to order replacement parts.
Before you call you need to have the model number of the product and be able to describe the part you need. Please refer to the instruction manual that came with your product. If you do not have the instruction manual, please locate your product's model prior to calling.
You need:
  1. Product name
  2. Model number
  3. Part name or description
There may be a charge for the part and shipping. We accept Visa or Mastercard.
Customer Service is open from:

9:00am - 5:00pm (Eastern)

May 02, 2009 | Simplicity for Children Ellis 4 in 1 Sleep...

1 Answer

Lost Coupler/Turnable

Hi there,

you can call at -  1-866-925-7278

follow the below link to order coupler -

Good Luck!!


Nov 10, 2008 | Goldstar MA-1011 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Power cord

call customer service - the number is on your owner's manual [dxh]

Dec 27, 2007 | GoVideo T2040 20 in. LCD Television

1 Answer

Order parts

The number to Delta Enterprises is (212) 627-9000. Tell the operator that you need to order parts and she'll transfer you.

Oct 17, 2007 | Delta Luv Sleigh 4822 Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Home Security Logo

Related Topics:

68 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Home Security Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18157 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85223 Answers

Lawrence Oravetz

Level 3 Expert

10543 Answers

Are you a Home Security Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides