Question about Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Waste ink absorber full [5B00]. That means that you have filled the sponge where the cartridges are when they don't print. If you have printed a lot lately, that's quite normal, because every time you print, the cartridges spray some ink that is left on the nozzles and go on that sponge. Open the printer, take the cartridges and the printing head out. Locate the sponges and take a lot of tissues. Clean the mess and i guess it will start working again.
Posted on Mar 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2014 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Mar 06, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MG5320 All-in-One Printer
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!