Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You need to have the HP scanning software loaded and running, the scan options come from your computer, IE scan to pdf, scan to folder, scan to e-mail, the scanner won't scan until you tell it what to do with the image.
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
I would delete the twain scanning driver and reinstall, but first disconnect the usb cable from the pc and reconnect after you install the scanning software.
I’m happy to help further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/eric_7148ad2a373711a3
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
- If the error message is "Print Unable ZC", refer to: "Print Unable ZC"
1. Power the machine off by holding down the power button. Wait a few seconds and then power the machine back on.
-If no error message appears on your machine's display, go to Step 2.
- If the error changed to "Self-Diagnostic" on your machine's display, contact brother for warranty service.
-If "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service.
2. Leave the machine with power ON for 15 minutes.
- If "Self-Diagnostic" or "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service..
WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS.
Brother Authorized Service Center locator
Jan 12, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 21, 2013 | Dell Inspiron Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2011 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Mar 12, 2011 | Fujitsu Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Nov 18, 2008 | Canon (6981A002AA) for imagerunner 2200,...
Sep 23, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
540 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: