Question about Dryers

1 Answer

Fan part need to find a replacement globe for hunter fan model 25706. no longer available at hunter.

Posted by on

  • Anonymous Oct 15, 2008

    i have a broken arm on one of my blades. where can i find a replacement arm fo my ceiling fan?



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Contributor
  • 44 Answers

You can also post a want on the ebay want to buy area so others know your looking for it. Other than that, garage sales are an excellent source.

Posted on Feb 09, 2008


1 Suggested Answer


6ya staff

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Hi, I am searching for a Hunter Ceiling Fan Replacement Globe. It is called "Easy Lock" and is triangle shaped at the top. Any help is appreciated. Thankd

Home Depot sells a lot of different globes. Sears parts sells nearly every part available for anything.

If you need further help, I’m available over the phone at

Nov 26, 2016 | Hunter Dryers

1 Answer

I need replacement globe for light kit.

If it is the type with the triangle shaped base there are only two types available direct from Hunter. I replaced the entire light kit on mine when the globes started to fail due to excess heat and the tips of the triangles started to break off causing the globes to fall at random.

Apr 19, 2016 | Hunter Dryers

1 Answer

Westinghouse ETL-ES-TurboSwirl-MN-WH09 ceiling fan glass globe part#

There is a chance is says on another light bulb,a little tag with a number.

Mar 09, 2014 | Hunter 23852 Classic Original Ceiling Fan

1 Answer

I need a new globe for my Hunter fan 28505 I think...

You can locate parts at or call for parts at (901) 248-3237 This is the
technical service number given to me by the hunter rep a few years ago.

If you need a generic globe, they are available at home depot and lowes in the
replacement glass section "Angelo Glass"
All you need to do is measure the diameter of the
"fitter". This is the metal part the glass fits into and holds it, usually with 3 thumbscrews.

Mar 03, 2011 | Hunter Heating & Cooling

11 Answers

Glass replacement for Hunter fan

Hi, hunter fan glass replacement can be found at amazon, take a look here and chose: Amazon com hunter fan glass replacement. Regards. Donald

Jul 10, 2009 | Hunter 52" Ceiling Fan With Light And...

2 Answers

Fan Parts Hunter Fan Type C Model 25436 No. 017626

Cool Breezes Cool Breezes carries parts for old fans that Hunter no longer carries parts for COOL BREEZES 1335 W Campbell RdRichardson, TX 75080
(972) 690-4580push2talk //-->

Sep 18, 2008 | Dryers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Dryers Logo

Related Topics:

599 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dryers Experts


Level 3 Expert

85216 Answers


Level 3 Expert

411 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18121 Answers

Are you a Dryer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides