Question about Polaroid Cameras
When mine wouldn’t close it is the battery is not in right. Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 25, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: battery compartment
You won't find a battery compartment. Poloroid instant camera have the battery as a part of the film pack. When you load the film...you get a new battery.
If you have not already found out, the film for these cameras can be pretty expensive.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Mar 11, 2010
SOURCE: I cannot download my pictures
1. Turn PC on.
2. Plug camera cable into Camera.
3. Plug camera cable USB end into computer USB port.
4. Turn on Camera... wait until camera show message 'USB, PC, Pictbridge'.
5. PC should be selected if not select by highlighting and press shutter button.
6. Press 'Shutter' button.
7. Window 'Autoplay' appears on PC. Select 'import' in Autoplay window.
8. Another window will ask you to name your picture folder. Give it a name.
9. The pictures download to the picture folder automatically.
10. Turn the camera off and disconnect cable from camera and from the PC
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2018 | Cameras
May 05, 2016 | SVP Aqua 5500 18mp Underwater Digital...
Jan 14, 2015 | Polaroid Photography
Dec 01, 2014 | Polaroid IS085-BLU-COP 16 Digital Camera...
Jan 12, 2013 | SVP Aqua Wp 6800 Underwater 18 Mp Digital...
Oct 14, 2012 | Polaroid iF045 Waterproof Digital Camera...
Oct 25, 2010 | Olympus ? 1030SW Digital Camera
Oct 17, 2010 | Ikelite 4035 Left Hand AF35 Auto flash kit...
Mar 11, 2010 | Polaroid Photography
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!