Question about Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This isn't too complicated. And for the lazy guy that just put a phone number for the fix, what the heck do we need FixYa for anyway? :\ For cryin' out loud! :) )
1. Slide the clear plastic cover toward the back to remove and flip of the metal spool holder up. Place the roll of paper on the holder. (Make sure the paper drops off the "back" of the spool for proper feed.)
2. Feed the paper into the bottom slot at the **** end of the calculator.
3. Feed the paper through that bottom slot along the inside case under the black guide inside. If you tilt the calculator correctly, you can look inside and see there is a way to slide the paper under the guide.
4. Making sure the paper slides as far as it can, press the FEED button until the paper starts feeding.
5. Feed enough paper to slide through the clear plastic cover and you're all set.
This isn't factory, it's just what I figured out playing with the thing. If you can think of a better way of explaining the procedure, by all means edit this and post!
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
Place the roll on the wire thing at the back (I don't think it matters which way round); push the paper through the slot at the bottom of the back and then (having taken the clear plastic cover off) push it along the bottom inside at the back as far as you can then start to press the feed button; keep feeding it with your finger and pushing the feed button asnd it should pick up eventually.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Are you sure that there is such calculator, look here casio calculators manuals:
Rate me if it helped
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
1-press and hold "SET/%" key 2- "set" will appear on screen 3-press "tax+" key 4-type tax amount ie 17.5 5-press "set" key to complete done.
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Testimonial: "Many thanks. A simple task but without the instructions, difficult. I have saved the instructions so when vat goes back to 17.5% I can change it back."
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2018 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2011 | Casio MS-80TV Scientific Calculator
Jan 04, 2011 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 01, 2009 | Casio MS-80TV Scientific Calculator
Feb 04, 2008 | Casio HR-150TER Calculator
Nov 27, 2007 | Casio HR-150TMPlus Calculator
Oct 10, 2007 | Casio HR-100TMPlus Calculator
Mar 13, 2007 | Casio MS-80TV Scientific Calculator
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!