Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Hello! I think you should use some other apps for streaming. for example, have a look at the guide from https://www.firestickhow.com/best-firestick-apps.html for some good examples. I think you will like them a lot, and they will work well. Good luck with it!
Posted on Oct 04, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To activate your closed captions, start by clicking the center button on your Amazon remote to launch your player controls bar.
Simply click on the CC icon to activate or deactivate closed captions.
Posted on Sep 11, 2017
Just follow these steps to stream movies from my computer to my Roku:
1. Add the Plex channel to your Roku.
2. Download and install the plex media server utility for windows. This is the software that'll link your media library to your box.
3. Right-click the plex media server icon in your system tray, then choose media manager. That should open a new tab in your browser, which is where you'll set up the media you want to share with your Roku. It may take a minute or two before any options appear, so be patient.
4. Eventually you'll see five options for adding media to your library. The process is the same for all, so click one (say, photos), then click add and navigate to the folder containing the photos you want to add. Click add again if you want to include additional folders.
5. When you've finished making your selections, click add section. Again, it may take a minute or two for your media to appear in the browser tab.
6. Now head to your TV, fire up the Roku, and choose the plex channel. You should see your selected media channels, which you can now browse and view as you like.
For any help visit us: www Roku Com Support
Posted on Jun 22, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2018 | Televison & Video
Jul 03, 2017 | Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2016 | Televison & Video
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: