Question about Hardware & Accessories
This is a transformer/timer for a Noma Moonrays lighting system, correct? My advice is not to take the transformer apart, they are not designed to be repaired, and for $45 value, it is not worth the safety risk of a repaired transformer failing and causing a fire.
Posted on Nov 01, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I dropped my HTC mozart phone and it still works fine apart from I cannot hear anyone when I make / receive calls - they can hear me fine. What might be wrong? Will something inside have broken / co
Dear Michelle Vincent,
Sounds to me like it might be your speaker that is damaged, however to rule out something more serious, try and pair your phone to a bluetooth device, if that still doesnt work, then it will be the audio bus on your phones motherboard.
Either way round this though, it will mean opening up the phone for this fix.
Posted on Feb 07, 2012
Testimonial: "I have a temporary solution - I banged it against my hand on the opposite face to that which I dropped it on - it seems to have worked in that I can hear people again but plan to get it fixed properly"
you must test the hooks and door release button for broken, if this are the switch internal will not close for START the microwave see the diagram attached. God bless you
Posted on Jul 15, 2012
Copy follwoing link to help identify timer and download possible manual:
If this is analog timer:
If you need further help, I’m available over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gene_9f0ef4df2f9897e7
Posted on Nov 29, 2012
SOURCE: Noma transformer
I'm not sure how a Noma brand transformer stacks up against any other transformers, but all will have shortened life expectancies if they are over-loaded for very long or installed incorrectly.
Heat is the number one killer of electrics / electronics. Internally generated heat is usually where the heat comes from - if installed incorrectly. Most times, overheating indicates overload. Too many lights, too much weight, running too long, etc.
Conversely, a lightly loaded electric / electronic device could last many, many years beyond its design because it is underused or underloaded.
Improper installation will shorten the life of even an underused device. Most electrics installation requirements call for clearances around cabinets, etc. to must be maintained to allow for cooling and ventilation. If insufficient cooling or air flow is provided, overheating results. Overheating causes the breakdown of insulation, conductors, etc. and over time, will cause premature failure or worse.
Posted on Jul 01, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2018 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 01, 2013 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 01, 2013 | Solar Noma 7 Day, 6 Event Outdoor Timer -...
Jul 01, 2013 | Intermatic Malibu 121W Power Pack...
Nov 28, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 16, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jun 10, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1150 Notebook
Oct 11, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!