Question about Hardware & Accessories
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
May 14, 2014 | Woods Mechanical Inwall Timer 59017
Dec 12, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Oct 04, 2012 | Orbit Hardware & Accessories
May 08, 2012 | General Electric DBXR463EG Dryer
May 22, 2011 | Malibu Intermatic Inc. ML121RT Low...
May 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 26, 2009 | Marantz SA-11S1
MTD8 Timer - Instruction manual
1. This timer has a total of 8 ON / OFF programs.
2. MANUAL ON / AUTO / MANUAL OFF for easy setting.
3. Switchable 12 / 24 hour mode.
4. 16 timer combinations are available as follows:
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr
Mo, We, Fr, Su
Mo, We, Fr
Tu, Th, Sa
Mo, Tu, We
Th, Fr, Sa
1. When the timer is first connected to mains power, it will take up to 12 hours to charge the internal battery.
2. The settings can be defaulted by depressing the R (reset) button.
Setting Current Time.
1. Press the C+ (clock) button and hold, then simultaneously press the W+ (week) button until the actual day is displayed. Continue by pressing the H+ (hour) or M+ (minute) button until the current hour or minute is displayed. When setting, the W+, H+ and M+ buttons can be held down for rapid forward counting.
2. Release both buttons. The weekday and time will be set according to your selections.
3. To set incorrect time (etc.) repeat the settings.
Settings for programs:
1. Press the Timer button (Clock) and release. The first ON setting can now be made.
2. Press the W+ button to set the day or blocks of days. Select the ON time by pressing the H+ button and then the M+ button.
3. Press the Timer button (clock symbol) again to finish the first ON setting and enter into the first OFF setting. Repeat step 2 to set the first OFF setting.
4. Press the Timer button again to finish the first OFF setting and enter into the second ON setting. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to program the remaining settings.
When setting block dates, the ON and OFF times apply to all dates in the block.
I.E. Selecting block Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su and setting ON to 10:00 and OFF to 16:00 means that the selected times automatically apply to all the indicated days in that block.
Specifications: 230Vac 50 or 60Hz. 16A Inductive load. 20A Resistive load.
Battery backup >100 hours. Accuracy: +/- 1 minute per month. Temp: -10 to +40 deg C.
Apr 18, 2009 | Hardware & Accessories
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!