Question about Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Downloading music from my computer to the ipod,resetting my ipod,and or deleting music from my ipod
There are lots of methods. You can resort to online music download website, chrome extension, or music download software. Follow below steps, to know the detailed information. Leawo Music Recorder is a super recording software to help you record various kinds of music from multiple sources like online music like YouTube, computer audio, and built-in input audio. The recorded music files will be saved into an output format of MP3 or WAV.
1. Run Music Recorder on your computer and enter the recording interface. Audio source should set firstly before music recording. In order to record the music from YouTube, we should choose the option "Record Computer Audio".
2. Click the red button "Start" to make Leawo Music Recorder begin to work. Then play the music on YouTube. You should note that the music recorder should work prior to playing YouTube music.
If you want to decide the start and duration time of the recorded music, just click the icon button "Task Scheduler" then you can finish this customized setting as per your requirement.
After the music has been recorded from YouTube, you can use Leawo iTransfer to move the recorded music from computer to your iPod
Leawo iTransfer is a professional transfer program for transferring files between iOS devices, iTunes and computer. Various kinds of files are supported by this software such as music, apps and photos, etc.
1. Run Leawo iTranfer after you have downloaded the music on your computer. Connect your iPod with your computer via USB cable. The library of your iPod will be detected automatically and shown in the left sidebar of the window.
2. Import files to the software from computer in the following four-way:
I. Drag and drop the music files into iTransfer directly.
II. Click the button "Add" on the upper part which is beside the left sidebar.
III. Click the button File > Add > Add File/Add Folder on the top right corner of the window.
IV. Right click on the library and select Add File or Add Folder.
3. A pop-up dialog will be shown once you finish adding files and press the "Transfer" button. The name and the quantity of the transferred files will be demonstrated to let you know the transferring percentage. Remember not to disconnect your Apple device to your computer until the transferring is completed.
For more details, check: How to Download Music from Your Computer to iPod
Posted on Apr 19, 2019
For an Ipod you basically NEED to use Itunes. If you have trouble with anything, just click on support.
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
You need to instalkl itunes to add music to it
or jailbreak it and you wont have to reformat it look at youtube on how to do it
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
You need to have itune software installed on your computer before you can move music from your computer to your itunes page and it will automatically be in your ipod, you can download itunes by clicking on the link below:
Posted on Oct 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2016 | Apple iPod nano
May 04, 2014 | Apple iTunes
Aug 31, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 04, 2010 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Oct 10, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 07, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Feb 16, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 28, 2007 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Jul 09, 2014 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!