Question about Samsung TV Remote Control
When using the remote for a Samsung LCD tv I cannot change channel to a 2 digit channel eg. cannot change to channel 33. Can only get channel 3. The tv only recognises one press of the button.
Some remotes used to have a key to switch between single or double digits marked ( -/--)
Posted on Sep 21, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Samsung remote control problem
Same issue as lisawrob
Check to see if there is another remote with something sitting on top of it. I had the same problem and found another remote transmitting (continously).
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
your turning section is not responding to any input, hence needs to be checked by a technician. every thing you have mentioned are controlled by one ic, with its respective voltages.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
SOURCE: remote control
I had the same problem. The problem is strange and seems to be with the receiver in the TV and not the remote control. The reason I say this is that when this first happened my Samsung brand DVD could actually control the TV. This then also failed, but still works fine with the DVD player.
Anyway there is an even more bizarre fix to all this......
- Remove the batteries from your TV remote. - Press and hold the red (ON/OFF) button for at least 1 min. - Replace the batteries and hey presto!!
I know seems far fetched but I found it on the Samsung website and it does work.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
SOURCE: Configuring Sky remote
1. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
2. Press and hold down select and the red button together until the red light at the top of your Sky remote control flashes twice.
3. Press tv again
Then enter the remote control code using the number keypad. The red light will flash twice if a valid code has been entered.
Samsung Code: 0060
4. Point your Sky remote control at your TV and press the Power button. If this turns the off as you'd expect, then the tv should be set, press Select and the remote should work
5. If the TV does not turn off press tv, then press the Power button again, repeat this process until the TV turns off, when the TV turns off press Select.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2011 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 25, 2010 | Samsung LN55B650 55 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung LE32R41BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Aug 22, 2009 | Samsung LNR238W 23 in. LCD Television
Aug 22, 2009 | Vizio VW32L 32 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 04, 2008 | Samsung LE26R73BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 29, 2008 | Samsung LE26R73BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
936 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: