Question about Reddy Heater-170,000 BTU Kerosene Deluxe
Check the fuel and tank. If it has been a while since fuel has been refilled, or it has sat without, you may have water in the tank.
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Jun 06, 2008 | Sharp Heating & Cooling
1. Low on fuel or oil. 1. Add fuel or oil.
2. Ignition switch in "Off"position. 2. Turn to "ON" position
3. Faulty spark plug. 3. Replace spark plug.
4. Choke in wrong position. 4. Adjust choke accordingly.
5. Fuel shut-off valve in closed position 5. Open fuel shut-off valve.
6. Unit loaded during start-up. 6. Remove load from unit.
7. Spark plug wire loose. 7. Attach wire to spark plug.
Apr 23, 2011 | Porter Cable 5,500 Watt Portable Generator...
Mar 02, 2011 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
May 17, 2009 | 2003 Mini Cooper
Mar 02, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
Sep 18, 2007 | GE Profile Spectra JGBP90 Gas Kitchen...
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: