Question about Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
How do i reset my brother hl 1440 printer after putting in a new drum and toner?
There's two ways to reset it
First: Soft Reset
1. Open front cover.
2. Hold down button located under LED's until all LED's are lit.
3. Release button and make sure drum LED is off, then
4. Close cover
Second: Factory Reset
1. Turn the printer off.
2. Hold in the circular button on the front panel of the printer.
3. Turn the printer back on.
4. When the DRUM light is lit by itself let go of the button.
5. Hold in the circular button on the front panel again.
6. Once the Alarm light comes on, let go of the button.
This will perform a factory reset on the printer.
I hope that's everything you want.
Please accept this answer if this will help you.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Please rate this answer and leave testimonial too!
Posted on Nov 21, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Feb 14, 2011 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Nov 01, 2010 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2010 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Mar 10, 2010 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Oct 06, 2009 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Sep 09, 2009 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Feb 02, 2016 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
2,154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!