Question about Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Hello, in other to be able to save data from your memory card, you need to have a cable that you will use to connect the phone to you computer or a memory card reader.
When you are using a cable, connect the cable to your phone before you connect it to the computer,Your computer will need to search for new software to be installed. After the search you will go to the icon on your computer that says "MY COMPUTER" or just "COMPUTER" on the desktop page, click on the icon, when it opens usually you will see a new folder newly installed will be your phone folder Samsung. Click to open, and copy out all data needed to be copied out and create a new folder on your desktop page and paste it inside.
If you have a card reader ,just remove the memory card from your phone and place it inside the card reader. Follow the same procedure as before by going to MY COMPUTER, you will be able to save your data.
Posted on May 20, 2010
Just connect the usb cableto your system and save your details. after saving the datas just click the "safe to remove button" on your system in the right bottom corner.
Posted on May 20, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 24, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Sep 17, 2011 | Nokia 6303 Cell Phone
Dec 31, 2010 | Datel Max Memory 32MB Memory Card
Jul 29, 2010 | SanDisk 1GB Memory Stick M2 Memory Card
Nov 23, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 26, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!