Question about Wild Planet Room Gear Atm Safe Bank
Answer: 1. Insert your ATM card into the slot with the holes pointing down
2. The auto teller will ask you to enter your PIN code.
3. Press and hold keys 1 and 2 until the screen reads, "Reset PIN."
4. Enter a new four-digit PIN code, and then press the "e" key.
5. Enter your new PIN code again to confirm. Press the "e" key.
6. The ATM Safe will restart.
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2015 | T-Mobile Prepaid Alcatel One Touch Fierce...
Jan 04, 2015 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Mar 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 21, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 17, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
1,346 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: