Question about HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Paper feeds through and tears on rollers. One set of rollers not aligned. Please find me someone who can assist to get this corrected
for future refs, these links from hp support might help some:
- Steps 5 and 6 show tips for checking rollers
- general tips for paper jams
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4200 Printer
Aug 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Apr 05, 2011 | HP Officejet 4110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 02, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7260 Printer
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: