Question about HP 1050 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Set the date and time:
The current date and time are shown in the display when the machine is on and ready for use (Ready mode). The date and time will be printed on all faxes you send.
1. Press Menu.
2. Press Left Right Arrow to choose SET DATE & TIME and press Start/Enter.
3. Press Start/Enter when the display shows Date Format.
4. Press Left Right Arrow to select either Europe (day month year) or USA (month day year) and press Start/Enter.
5. Press Start/Enter when the display shows Date & Time.
6. Set the date and time. You can move the cursor by pressing Left Right Arrow.
7. Press Start/Enter when the date and time are correct.
1-AM 2-PM will display.
8. Press 1 or 2.
Posted on Dec 08, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2018 | Time Computers & Internet
May 23, 2018 | Samsung Cameras
Nov 01, 2015 | Pantech Cell Phones
Dec 06, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2010 | Omron Healthcare Omron Hem-712c 712 Blood...
Feb 02, 2010 | Sharp EL-1197PIII Calculator
Sep 20, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Aug 05, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cellular Phone
Jan 03, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 04, 2008 | Sharp EL-1750PIII Calculator
383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!