Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Ok, sorry for the confusion. I'll elaborate it this way. I have a Nokia N70 music edition phone bought in May, 2008. Till now it was working fine but 2 days ago, all the data from memory card got deleted. When I tried to access the card, it said "Memory card corrupted". I tried to format it but it doesn't work. I even connected it to PC but PC doesn't recognise the card. Hope this is clear. Please help!!
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
SOURCE: n73 phone memory problem
u dun need to panic, here's a very simple solution!
The phone memory drops basically coz of LIFEBLOG DATABASE file. You need to have some Explorer Software to access this file. Either install X-plorer v1.22 or Y-explorer etc etc.
Then follow these steps:
1. Go to C:\Data\Lifeblog\Database
2. You will find a file lifeblog.db, it is because of this file whose size varies. Usually it stays around 1 mb but sometimes it goes upto 20mb + driving out whole of the Phone Memory.
3. Try deleting this file.
4. In case it gives a message that file cannot be deleted coz it is in use by some application, then go back to folder.
5. Rename the "DATABASE" folder to any other name. Now you will be able to delete "lifeblog.db" without any error msg. After deleting that, rename the folder back to DATABASE.
Here you go....ur problem is solved!
I wud like to have ur feedbacks!
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
SOURCE: n73 memory card locked
1. The foremost thing you need to do is install the system explorer or file explorer tool.
2. The next thing you need to do is to navigate to mmcstore file in the system folder in c drive.
3. Just open the file using any hex code editor
4. The file on opening will show some information along with the password of your mmc.
5. Just to save yourself from any future trouble you can also save the file as text file which can be opened by any text editor.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Mar 11, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Dec 30, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Nov 25, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Feb 12, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Z550i Cellular Phone
Oct 22, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Apr 04, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!