Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Replace the ink cartridges (from the manual for the printer)
Follow these instructions when you need to replace ink cartridges.
To replace the ink cartridges
1. Make sure the HP All-in-One is turned on.
2. Open the ink cartridge door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place.
3. Squeeze the tab below an ink cartridge to release the latch inside the HP All-in-One, and then lift the latch. If you are replacing the black ink cartridge, lift the latch on the far left.
If you are replacing one of the five color ink cartridges, such as yellow, light cyan (blue), cyan, light magenta (pink), or magenta, lift the appropriate latch in the center area.
4. Pull the ink cartridge toward you out of its slot to remove it.
5. Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, and then, holding it by the handle, slide the ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure that you insert the ink cartridge into the slot that has the same shaped icon and color as the one you are installing.
6. Press down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each ink cartridge you are replacing.
8. Close the ink cartridge door.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2017 | HP Photosmart 7510 C311A Inkjet...
Apr 06, 2016 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Jun 12, 2013 | HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet...
Dec 02, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Sep 02, 2010 | Cisco Photosmart C4780 Wireless AllInOne...
Apr 23, 2017 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | HP Photosmart C8180 InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 20, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
542 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: