Question about Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer
This is a link to view how to reset: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzc9JImUcak
This is a link to download firmwares (version 1.13, 1.16, and 1.18_fix) and download software to update firmware files to printer: http://dox.abv.bg/files/listtree
1. Push 8 times button MENU then OK to print a report and view your version of firmware
2. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.13 ONLY WITH 1.13_fix
3. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.16 ONLY WITH 1.16_fix
4. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.18 ONLY WITH 1.18_fix
5. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.21 ONLY WITH 1.18_fix
6. DO NOT REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.23, I DON'T HAVE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.23
IF YOU REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION WITH WRONG VERSION A "SCANNER ERROR" OCCURS AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS WHICH MEANS YOUR SCANNER MATRIX IS BURNED OUT AND MUST BE REPLACED
Posted on Jan 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Nov 13, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Nov 10, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Oct 06, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Aug 09, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Feb 03, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
582 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!