Question about Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine. When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
Posted on Aug 23, 2012
A C44 is a fuser error. Most likely the lamp or thermistors are bad.
Posted on Jun 01, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2017 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 08, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 01, 2015 | Toshiba EStudio 223 Copiers
Oct 02, 2012 | Toshiba e-STUDIO181
Mar 19, 2011 | Toshiba E-Studio 161 Copier
Jan 25, 2010 | Toshiba e-Studio163 Copier
Mar 22, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: