Question about Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
These instructions are for jumbo universal remote that has mute button instead of code search button:
Manual code search:
1. Manually turn on device
2. Aim Remote at device and hold Select Control Button, TV, VCR/DVR, etc.,until LED light turns on and stays solid red--(this takes a few seconds)
3. Press the CH+ button and release. Repeat this action slowly and continuously to search. It may take up to 300 repetitions to reach correct code.
4. When the device shuts off, immediately press ENTER to save the code. The LED will shut off. If the device shuts off and CH+ is pressed again accidentally, press CH- the same number of times to return to the correct code.
5. Press ON/OFF button on remote. If device shuts off this may be the correct code. Test other buttons to verify functionality.
6. If the device does not turn on, or if all the other buttons do not work correctly, return to step 2 to repeat this search option.
Auto Search Mode
1. Same as above.
2. Same as above.
3. Press and release ON/OFF button. The LED will flash intermittently as the remote searches for correct code.
4. When the device shuts off, immediately press ENTER to save the code. The LED will shut off.
5. Same as above.
6.The remote will perform a complete search cycle. If the LED flashes twice and then shuts off, the remote has searched all the codes without finding the correct code and quite the search mode. No code will be saved.
Posted on Aug 27, 2018
I had the same problem Johny. Everybody wants to tell you how to program the one with the CODE SEARCH button. Here\'s how to do the one without. Press and hold the item button you wish to program (TV, DVD etc anyone of them can be used for anything) until the LED lights and stays on. Turn the item on manually and point the remote at it and push the power button. When the gadget turns itself off, immediately press the item button again. You can recall the code by pushing the item button until the light turns on again and then press DISP. Now push the number buttons (random is OK). As you hit the correct number of the code, the LED will flash until the four digit code is entered then the LED will go off. You may wish to try for more codes as some function better than others that just simply "work".
Posted on Aug 26, 2014
To find the codes to program your dvd into the Innovage Jumbo Remote, you can look your brand of DVD up in a list, or you can use the automatic Code Search function.
Here are the Code Search instructions:
Posted on Oct 15, 2009
It seems to be a common problem. I found the manual here: http://files.remotecentral.com/view/360-531-1/innovage_jumbo_remote.html. I also found a web page claiming to have universal remote codes for various products. http://www.tvcodes.com/ Hope this helps!
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
on Jan 02, 2010 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
May 05, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jul 20, 2010 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
May 29, 2010 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
May 26, 2010 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Oct 04, 2009 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jul 31, 2009 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Mar 01, 2009 | Universal Televison & Video
Nov 24, 2007 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
7,160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: