Kitchen Appliances - Others - Page 9 - Answered Questions & Fixed Issues
Scotsman c0330 is not making ice and display code flashing 8
Low room temperature - Most Scotsman ice makers won't produce ice when the temperature is below 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure the machine is in a room or setting that is warmer. ... Faulty thermistor - A bad thermistor usually causes the bin to fill with too much ice.
- 1 - Long freeze time. Shutting down.
- 1 (flashing) - Retrying long freeze cycle.
- 2 - Long harvest time. Shutting down.
- 2 (flashing) - Retrying long harvest cycle.
- 3 - Water filling slowly.
- 4 - High discharging temperature.
- 5 - Failed sump temp sensor.
- 7 - Failed discharge temp sensor.
- 8 - Thin ice from short freeze cycle.
- 8 (flashing) - Retrying short freeze cycle.
on Sep 09, 2019
I am looking for a manual to work a Dairy wizz nonelectric yogurt maker
I also own the Dairy Wiz. It's quite simple to use.
1) heat up 1l of milk to around 46-50 degrees celsius. +-3 minutes in my microwave.
2) add 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt. Make sure it says that it has live cultures, as not all of them do. Stir properly or the yoghurt will be lumpy. I prefer using long-life milk as you don't need to boil it first, and it seemed to turn out less grainy.
3) Add the warm milk to the inner container.
4) pour boiling water into the outer container, to the top of the little built-in stands
5) insert the inner container into the outer container. The water will rise around it nicely.
6) leave for 8 hours without disturbing it.
7) before you eat, pour off any liquid whey that forms on top.
8) Keep 2 tablespoons for the next batch.
Adding too much yoghurt or leaving it too long will make it quite sour- as sour as lemon juice, so always clean out the inner container before reusing.
on Aug 31, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?