Lcd screen no picture
Get Assassin's Creed Odyssey cheaper, Buy Assassin's Creed Odyssey CD KEY, Assassins Creed Odyssey CD key, Buy Assassin's Creed: Odyssey key, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Buy a key of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Key, Buy Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheap CD Key, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Steam CD Key, Assassin's Creed Odyssey EMEA Uplay CD Key
Intec Video Game...
on Nov 23, 2018
Intec wireless controller won't sync
Had a similar problem with an official Sony Dual Shock 3 recently. Turns out the solution was a very small pin hole sized reset button on the back of the controller. Have a look and see if yours has something similar, then try connect the charging cable again and sync. Worked on the official one for me anyway :/
Best of luck!
on Oct 20, 2017
I bought an intec gamecube
AV-in is for using the screen for an alternate input, such as a different console. If the sound is fuzzy, you may have a dirty connector or port. It's also possible the speaker(s) are bad. I've seen bad soldering connections or damaged wiring cause this on the inside also.
on Oct 05, 2017
Intec G5285-G manual
I have some problems, whit the pedals, i dont know how to conect the wards, please help xD, Colors, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, And Black.
on Jun 30, 2017
We have an Intec G7789
I dun really know how I did it, I had the same problem as u guys. And I try all sorta method.
- the last method that I tried was to leave my USB receiver thing in and then restart my ps3. With my controller turned off.
- After the PS3 restarts, I turned on my controller.
- Then I pressed the home and link button together. And those 4 lights on ur controller will flash really fast.
- Then I replugged my USB receiver, and the controller light will flasher a lot slower.
- Then just press "home" and the controller should sync with your PS3.
- And after that NEVER remove ur USB. LOL. After that, everytime u turn on ur PS3 just press the home button and the controller should sync with ur PS3.
- And remember to always to turn on ur PS3 before u turn on your controller.
Well that's my solution, if it doesn't work for u then sorry. Get a refund. I was planning to get a refund but then everything luckily worked out. Good luck and keep trying.
on Nov 08, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?